Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Top 10 Places to Buy Caselogic PHDC-1 Small EVA External Hard Drive Case



Over All Rating Reviews :
I purchased this case for my Lacie Rugged Hard Drive LaCie 500 GB 7200 rpm Rugged All-Terrain FireWire 800/ FireWire 400/USB 2.0 Portable Hard Drive 301900 and it's great! It fits the drive perfectly and protects it well. I shoot video and often edit on location, so I end up dragging my drive through the worst of conditions, but it's survived like a champ and this case has definitely helped.

PS - It always makes my day to know that people find these reviews helpful. So, please vote (the "Was this review helpful to you: Yes or No" buttons) and leave a comment if you'd like, even if it's just to say, "Hi!" I respond to all comments so feel free to ask a question about the product. Also, when you leave a comment, I will go to your reviews and pay you the same courtesy.
Get more detail about Caselogic PHDC-1 Small EVA External Hard Drive Case.


!!1 Discount Swiss Legend Watch !!1 Hoods Tops And Body Panels Jeep Parts Right Now



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links