Thursday, March 10, 2011

Last Minute Caselogic PHDC-1 Small EVA External Hard Drive Case



Over All Rating Reviews :
I purchased this from a local warehouse club, about 3 years ago and it is a great case to have! I can actually get 2, 2.5" WD and/Seagate portable drives in the case comfortably and zip it up too. The case has a pocket inside for the USB cables and a stretchy band to hold in the two drives or 1 drive and then it zips to hold it all inside. I have 4 portable hand-held drives, so 2 of these work perfect for me. I would not buy anything else. Case logic is all I have, from my DVD/CD holders to several other items. They are very well made and sturdy! You cannot go wrong. I purchased mine for $10, but that was when they first came out, so it was a promo. Now, I wished I had picked up 10 at that price....just sayin. Still, $12.xx is a great price now that they are so popular.
Get more detail about Caselogic PHDC-1 Small EVA External Hard Drive Case.


!!1 Last Minute Colored Toilet Bowls



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links