Friday, April 29, 2011

Buy Caselogic PHDC-1 Small EVA External Hard Drive Case



Over All Rating Reviews :
The elastic strap is very sturdy and holds in drive in place. The additional mesh pouch is just the perfect size to hold the power cord. It's a little bit tight when I want to zip the pouch closed, but I prefer having it be a little tight than too loose where the drive and cord may go bumping around. So all in all, I'm very satisfied with this case. I recommend it to anyone that uses one of these types of portable hard drives. I had my western digital 160gb external hard drive for awhile and hesitated to purchase a case. Since I've been traveling a lot with it and felt that it's more susceptible to damage if I were to just leave it in my bag. Lint, dirt, and other debris might get lodged into the slots. Also I was afraid of bumping into something and damaging the drive since it holds so much valuable info. I've been using the case for about a month now and I have no complaints.
Get more detail about Caselogic PHDC-1 Small EVA External Hard Drive Case.


!!1 Prada Eyeglasses Quickly !!1 Four Poster Bed King Price !!1 Ear Mitts Eyeglasses Immediately !!1 All-clad Stainless Cookware Set Sale



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links