Thursday, April 7, 2011

Discount Caselogic PHDC-1 Small EVA External Hard Drive Case



Over All Rating Reviews :
I bought two of these for my external media drives. I love the simplistic look on the outside, and the strap keeping the drive secure on the inside as well as the pocket to keep the usb cord (or whatever else you might want to store - I also kept a flash drive in one of mine) makes this a great deal. The outside isn't super shell hard, but it's firm enough to provide more security than just a carrying bag. I've had a lot of problems with transporting hard drives in the past, but I feel really confident with these cases. Will definitely be buying more in the future!
Get more detail about Caselogic PHDC-1 Small EVA External Hard Drive Case.


!9# Nike Baseball Uniforms On Sale!



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links